Sustainable Direction Ltd
SDL is a boutique consultancy delivering sustainable success to a diverse range of clients.
SDL is led by John Henry Looney, an internationally recognised expert in sustainability. In his 30+ year career, he has been instrumental in embedding transformation and behaviour change in a diverse range of organisations.
SDL’s John Henry Looney recently chaired an online workshop on the fringes of the G8 Summit. The Sustainable Growth Conference 2021 included HRH Prince Charles and Sir Patrick Vallance (the UK Government’s Chief Scientific Adviser) as guest speakers.
Sustainable Direction’s mission is:
- To shape a better world through sustainable solutions.
- To be a trusted partner to valued clients creating exceptional outcomes.
- To focus on innovative solutions that achieve environmental, social and economic benefits.
SDL helps clients improve environmental and sustainability performance with three primary areas of expertise:
- Environmental engineering
- Project delivery
Projects demonstrating SDL’s approach and achievements with clients include:
- Island Energy Systems
- Wastewater Management
- Environmental Impact Assessment