SDL Quality Policy
Sustainable Direction Ltd is committed to providing consistent quality work to a high standard each time, when we say we will produce it. We rely on the quality system to do this. Top management is responsible for communicating this commitment to the quality system and its development, improvement, and embeddedness, by:
- Committing to the requirements of the QMS as presented in ISO9001:2015.
- Communicating to the organization, through this policy and top management actions, the importance of meeting customer as well as statutory and regulatory requirements, and ensuring that staff have understood through monitoring and competency.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the management system by ensuring that objectives are established, completed, reviewed, and improved upon.
- Top management will conduct management reviews to assist in continual improvement, and ensure the availability of resources by making it a part of the Environment and Quality Manager’s PPP.
- Reviews will also take in the whole of the quality system for its continuing suitability and appropriateness to SDL as we grow and change.
To achieve this SDL will:
- Involve staff in the formation of policies and of objectives
- Communicate effectively, directly, and regularly with staff
- Keep up-to-date on all legal requirements and client expectations, and aim for best practice
- Keep a rolling register of quality objectives and strive for continual improvement, and
- Conduct annual quality objectives and policy reviews with top management ensuring that objectives have been reached, setting new objectives, and allocating resources based on lessons learnt from last time.
This policy will be reviewed annually.
Last update: June 2018